Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Places i'll go to before I die

You know about the list "The 1000 places you have to visit before you die" right? (did i get the title right?) Well i have my own list as well....

1. Rome
- I think that it is one of the most beautiful place on earth and it have that old feel mixed with a modern flare...it'll be beautiful and i'll get to ride a scooter if i go there to "see Rome the way Romans do".

2. Greece
- I'm a secret mythology fan...I don't know why or how i got it. I just do. And the prospect of visiting smtng related to ancient Greece is just my cup of tea *in my case i prefer coffee*.

3. Paris
- It is just smtng a girl can't pass up...you saw it in the movies and read about it in books. It is just plain romantic...and the little romantic bone in me *the bone is very little* tell me that i have to put it up on the list. But the real reason is...I want to find a cute little cafe with a great view and a great cup of coffee and read a good book. And every time i picture smtng like this Paris always pop up in my head.

4. Japan
- Japan is, well...Japan. Honestly saying, I don't think that not a single person on earth have never dream on going to Japan. We all want to know what the buzz is about Ginza and i always wanted walk across the famous Shibuya crossing...

5.South Korea
- This is because i have been watching too much Korean Drama. The scenery there are just beautiful. And i always wanted to know what i feel like to eat at one of the little shops that seems to be made out of plastic *at least i think it is made out of plastic*

6. London
- I don't really have a really solid reason on wanting to go here but I wanted to see the famous zebra crossing in Abbey Road, not to mention almost every great writer come from the English country, and also great rock star. So why not.

7. Peru
- Now what i want to see in Peru is really the Nazca lines. Can you imagine smtng as impossible as that actually happen years ago back when there is no technology at all. So i just have to see it...i just have to. Owh...and they have *drum roll please* Machu Picchu.

8. New Orleans
- In my opinion *what i have read about* New Orleans is one of the most magical cities there is. With all the voodoo and magick *i did this on purpose* that is still widely practice and be kept alive really says smtng about this country. Plus they have Mardi Gras, the French Quarter *i wondered if it is as magnificent as they describe it in books* and i always wanted to know how Zydeco music really sound like...and i wanted to meet a Cajun *the little firefly in Princess and the frog really makes me want to meet them*

9. New York
- Who didn't want to go to the big apple? Even the American themselves wanted to go to New York and make a big deal of it if someone they know is going there *i think*.

10. Cape Town, Africa
- Actually i wanted to go to Cape Town because of an article i found in MAS Airlines in Flight Magazine. It looks really beautiful and peaceful. And i really wanted to go to Cape of Good Hope.

Well that is all for now....if i happened to find some place else i wanted to visit i'll update the list...i'm sure there's plenty more...

No comments:

Post a Comment