Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Wish List II

Last time you saw that my first wish list contain 5 items...now bear in mind that this is an ongoing list and it takes time to complete them. I'm proud to say that item five (in list one) is already acquired by yours truly. Oh btw, I no longer want item 2 (in list one). Well truth is...that phone is never going to be released in Malaysia, what can I say i'm a hopeful being. So this time around I'll make it more general. Let the list begin...
1. I want a phone. (told you i'll make it general)
2. I want a watch made by swatch (picture not required, I think you could picture it yourself *wink**wink*)

I think this is all for now. Wow never really thought that the list is going to be that short...i guess there is really nothing that i really want *maybe for now*.

No comments:

Post a Comment