Thursday, February 3, 2011

I want my Tumblr

Ok...i know....i'm on blogger but really i can't help it. I want my tumblr. I'm too lazy to use my broadband and even if i use it the line is on off..for a moment it's ok and then it suddenly disappear and then it's ok again...i hate that. So i have to settle for blogger. Not that blogger is no good...most of my friends are using blogger so it's easier for us to..so call "CONNECT". But tumblr is more fun...IDK why but it is...it is like a cross between twitter and blogger (both are quite boring) and they take the best part off both and put it together. They also have this template that enable you to put your post into little square that will accommodate the space accordingly (depends on length of your post)...you probably didn't get what i'm talking about so go find out about it yourself...
Don't get mad blogger I love you too...cause if i don't have tumblr i have you...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment