Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Darling Baby


Kobo Touch e-Reader


This is a picture of my new baby. It'll come to me this summer, unless i manage to convince a certain someone to post it to me before my birthday. My chances of that happening is a total jack shit, but I have to try.

Now, buying an e-reader doesn't mean that I'm abandoning real books. I'm not, it's just that in the conditioned I'm currently in, reading an e-book is the only way that I'll get to read. So hard to find a decent bookstore in this not so god forsaken town. I love real books, I could feel them, smell them and display them on my shelves proudly. Right now, the situation doesn't really call for it, e-books will do. Someday I'll buy all the hard copy of all the books I've read and put them on my bookshelves. For now, I'll just make the best of what I've got.

Here's to e-books and real books, I love you both just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment