Friday, January 27, 2012

To Write or Not to Write

My biggest challenge in blogging is the fact that I have nothing to write about. That is why i focused more on Tumblr. I don't have to post anything, I just reblog some picture and it's done. But lately I found that there is not enough sincerity in the act of reblogging. It's quite meaningless, actually. I found myself jealous of others that manage to keep a well kept blogs. Some write about books, some write about life and some are just full of randomness that keep you reading.

So now in order to get writing, I need to figure out what I want to write about. I can't write about my life because I'm too paranoid that a stalker might read my post and decide to steal my identity. The only thing that the person need is to read my blog to become me. Thinking like this gives me nightmares. So maybe i just need to write about anything and see which one stick (excluding life). As I have mentioned in an earlier post, having little followers do gives me a freedom of speech. I guess I'll just take my time.

Here's to finding things to write about, and a wonderful adventure in finding it...

No comments:

Post a Comment