Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yours Truly

Dear Blogger/Blogspot (which ever is your real name),

I would like to personally thank you(blogger) for giving me something to blog about. The new dashboard is hideous. I know, that I don't really blog often and have no right to protest to something that I don't really use but I just can't help it. The dashboard is just hideous. I can't even bring myself to use the word "ugly", it just doesn't cut it. I really liked the old dashboard better, it gives you a certain unique personality that is blogger. I'm not saying that you don't have one anymore, now you have a rather hideous one. I'm sure there are people out there that really dig your new look and there are some profitable/reasonable reason of taking this design but i personally think you could do better than this. This is just awful but the future is a still a long journey ahead, and I'm looking forward to what's next (hope it'll be better).


Yours Truly,
Your Not So Often Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment