Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Social Network!!!

I have all the account for almost every social network there is. I don’t know why but once upon a retarded time i feel compelled to join everything. When I say everything, I mean everything. Here is a list that i could come up with and try to break it down (more to my benefits than yours)

  • Facebook - the one I keep offline every time, all the time n also the place where I connect to others when I want to.
  • Hi5 - the one i forgot i have ever sign up with n forgot my password.
  • Tagged - my first social website…don’t use it anymore but refuse to terminate (have sentimental value)
  • Friendster(is this the right spelling) - I have no idea why I sign up here n also have forgotten my password
  • Netflick (is this right) - I got invited n sign up but ended up ignoring it.
  • Blogger (yes i classified blogs as a social website) - the one i turn to when i can’t connect to tumblr (a great place to stalk some of my friend who have blogger)
  • Twitter - guilty pleasure (hehehehe) only certain people will get approved to follow
  • Tumblr - It’s my baby…where all the cool pic is being posted

I’m pretty sure there’s more. But if I didn’t mention them it’s either forgotten or forgotten -__-…

*this post is also posted in my tumblr...

No comments:

Post a Comment